With 15+ years of experience in communication design, branding, advertising, UX, and design strategy – I’ve cultivated the skills to see the big picture and to successfully bring your brand to life.
Megan’s SuperPowers Include:
1. Conjuring marketing ideas in a flash that will get the customer’s attention
2. Tech savvy enough to troubleshoot any web or print issues ASAP
3. Task juggling while staying mindful of what is coming next
Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, XD, After Effects, specializing in InDesign
PowePoint, Excel, Word, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Google Docs and more
WordPress including WooCommerce, Shopify, SquareSpace and BigCommerce. HTML and CSS Responsive Design for Mobile, Tablet, and other devices.
Extensive PrePress knowledge, press checks, packaging design, print collateral, page layout and more.
Strengths: Fresh creative conception, strong work ethic with meticulous follow through, current with new design trends, works enthusiastically and collaboratively with leadership and co-workers, imaginative, organized and resourceful.
Education: BFA in Studio Art, Texas State University
Current and Past Clients Include:
TD Electronics, CloudLink, 4Parents, Reality Based Group, Texas Yoga, AltEd, Integrity Academy, Whole Life Learning Center, Ceres Park Ranch, Abrome, Five Star Jewelers, Hill Country Pilates, ThousandHands, National Home Funeral Alliance, Delta Tax Advisors, Concordia High School, Casa DeLuz, Swan Songs, Mu Sool Won, Jones Harbor Marina, Villa Esperanza, Falcon Electronics, Namaste Therapies, Eloise Woods and more.
More of Megan’s Skills:
• Catches details that others miss and raise questions and concerns to partnering vendors
• Solid experience establishing and following the client’s brand
• Able to manage time appropriately and meet aggressive deadlines
• Strong production skills with a complete understanding of packaging construction and manufacturing
• Excellent typography skills with of competency of photography and illustration techniques
• Keen eye for detail, color matching, and a solid understanding of image formats (EPS, TIF, GIF, JPEG, PNG)
• Strong technical skills in large format printing, web/sheet fed/direct mail/pre-press, photo-retouching, CMYK printing, digital file preparation and pre-press delivery formats
• Experience in digital/web space, and Photoshop tools related to slicing and producing web-ready graphics